Protection of your privacy is our top priority
Confidentiality is Critical to All Our Customers
Data We Collect
We may collect the following information:
Renewable energy product interests
Contact information, including email address, telephone numbers, Name and address information.
Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
Other information relevant to Solar Panel Funding customer surveys and/or offers.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information in order to understand your needs and provide you with better service. In particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may, periodically, send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We may also from time to time share data, only with partner companies within our group.
We will never share your details with any other company or organisation without first gaining prior consent from yourself.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and consider the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How we contact you
Solar Panel Funding is a national company by submitting your information through one of our contact forms you agree for us to attempt to contact you from multiple numbers in order to process your application, we will continue to attempt to contact until the application has been processed or you opt out.
Controlling Your Personal Information
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you are consenting for us to use that information for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us directly or emailing us at [email protected]
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Solar Panel Funding, Hellesdon park road, Norwich. NR6 5DR
Solar Panel Funding Ltd Company Number: 11410851
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us directly or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
To make a complaint
Solar Panel Funding
Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint.
What will happen next?
1. We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our compliance officer, who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
3. Our compliance officer will then give you a call to discuss your complaint in more detail.
4. Within three days of the telephone call, s/he will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions s/he has agreed with you.
5. If you do not want a telephone call or it is not possible/he will send you a detailed email reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement email.
6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for [another partner …or… someone unconnected with the matter at the firm …or, for a director to review his/her own decision …or… an appropriate alternative such as review by another local solicitor or mediation to review the decision.
7. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
8. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact:
2a Southwark Bridge Road
To opt out from Solar Panel Funding
Solar Panel Funding takes our customers privacy extremely seriously if you want to opt out from marketing communications from us just simply email your name, postcode & telephone number to [email protected] your details will be removed within 3 working days.
To make a complaint
Address your complaint to [email protected]
Please include your details Postcode, Name & Telephone number
This will make it easier to trace any information we hold.
Please include full details of your complaint and any recommendations
you may have for us.