We will only process personal data where we have lawful reasons for doing so including to service your enquiry. The lawful basis for processing and holding your data will be one of the following:
- The processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations.
- The processing is necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate business interests (including that of the delivery and promotion of our services);
- The processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data for one or more specific purposes
Our retention period for personal data is 6 years, in certain occurrences, there are lawful and administrative special cases that may expect the personal data to be held for longer or shorter periods.
We only process personal data for the purpose for which it was collected and will only process for as long as it is necessary, after which it is destroyed.
SOLAR PANEL FUNDING LTD are a national company, by submitting your details on one of our landing page contact forms, you agree to the polices laid out below.
Here at SOLAR PANEL FUNDING LTD we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal details to provide you information you have requested from us.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for direct marketing purposes. We may contact you by Email, Telephone Call, SMS, Or Mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. We may also contact you from multiple numbers from different prefixes due to our nationwide coverage, these could include prefixes such as; 01, 02, 03, 07, 08.
If we contact you by direct marketing by Telephone, we will screen your telephone number by the TPS (Telephone Preference Service), this will be done once per 28 days.
SOLAR PANEL FUNDING LTD will record all communication we have with you, this may include call recordings, we record this information in the event a claim is made against SOLAR PANEL FUNDING LTD. We may use this as evidence to any relevant third parties involved in the event of a claim.
SOLAR PANEL FUNDING LTD will continue to attempt to contact you in relation to your application via one of the means we have listed above or you have either opted out (you can find more information in our opt out policy below);
We may from time to time share data within companies in our group. However, SOLAR PANEL FUNDING LTD will never share your details with any other organisation without gaining prior consent from yourself. Once we have qualified your eligibility, we may pass you onto another organisation via a live real-time transfer.
We will always obtain verbal consent over the telephone prior to any such real-time live transfer.
If you believe that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us directly or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and consider the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
SOLAR PANEL FUNDING LTD takes our customers privacy extremely seriously if you want to opt out from marketing communications from us just simply email your name, postcode & telephone number to email@example.com your details will be supressed within 3 working days.
You may request details about the information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. If you would like a copy of this information you can request this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, please include any email addresses, phone numbers you may use in order for us to find all information we hold about yourself, this may speed up the process. You can also write to us at SOLAR PANEL FUNDING LTD, Saxon House, Hellesdon Park Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR6 5DR, UK.
Right To Rectification, Erasure & Data Portability
You may request that your information we hold is rectified in order to correct any inaccuracy. You may also request that your personal data is erased under the Data Protection Act 2018, You can email us at email@example.com, please include your postcode, telephone number, and email. We need this to trace your information. Please quote “Erasure” in the subject line and we will erase your information within 3 working days.
Under Data Protection Act 2018, under certain circumstances e.g. when relying upon consent as a lawful basis you have a right to data portability, we will construct your information in a structured, machine readable format, you can also request that this information be transferred to another controller. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your postcode, telephone number, and email. We need this to trace your information. Please quote “Portability” in the subject line and we will complete your request within 7 working days.
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details at email@example.com, please include your postcode, telephone number, and email. This makes it easier to trace any information we hold. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint.
What will happen next?
- We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our compliance officer, who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Our compliance officer will then give you a call to discuss your complaint in more detail.
- Within three days of the telephone call, s/he will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions s/he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a telephone call or it is not possible/he will send you a detailed email reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement email.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for the complaint to be reviewed by a director.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint, and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) to make a complaint: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
We appreciate the opportunity to resolve your concern, but you also have a right to complain to the commissioner, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) to make a complaint: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
Last Amendment Date: 17/11/2021